Looking for a new challenge?
Since its launch in 2002, Scandinavian Design Center has grown every year. This in turn has meant that we are hiring staff on a regular basis on order to meet the demands of tomorrow.
We are continually looking for talented individuals to join our team. You will find a list of our current open positions below, but you are welcome with an open application any time. In particular, we are looking for knowledgeable staff in the following areas:
At Scandinavian Design Center we work in the following areas:
Logistics & Warehouse
Assortment & Purchase
Marketing & Communication
You are welcome to send your application to email@example.com. For open applications, please write “Job Enquiry” in the subject line.
Web Editor Germany
As part of our growing team, we are now looking for a German Web Editor/Copy writer in order to strengthen our international profile and to create a world-class shopping experience on our site. You will be a key player in our International Market Team, helping us reach our German customer base with qualitative and persuasive content.
- Natural talent for creating engaging content in German. You write amazing copy and have a hawk-like attention to detail.
- A knack for working in Excel and with large quantities of data
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
A genuine interest in interior design is of course always a plus!
- Balance efficiency and qualitative output to create copy that is on-brand and on-brief
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are a natural problem-solver and have no problem adapting to new systems
- You are fluent in German and speak English or Swedish.
- You have a passion for sales and know how to speak to customers
- You are excited about change and tackling new challenges daily in an expanding company
Your tasks will include…
- Creating a wide array of copy that includes, but is not limited to: product data and descriptions, newsletter content, banner and on-site content
- Quality improvement work
- Additional administrative tasks depending on season
Ready to be a part of it?
Send your application in German to Annika.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a CV, personal letter and recent writing sample if available. Write “German Web Editor” in the subject line of the Email.
Starting date: As soon as possible, but flexible.
Apply latest by the 31st of January. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Full time employment.
Working at Scandinavian Design Center
Meet Pearl Safari – Intern at Scandinavian Design Center.
Upon commencing my junior year in Sydney, I was interested in an internship that would better my experience in my field of study – International Business. I chose Scandinavian Design Center since it matched my career goals. I’m keen in working for an organization that undertakes global operational activities. Having spent 15 weeks here, I have worked with people of different nationalities in a vibrant work setting.
I was taken under the wing of my mentor, Annika with whom I closely worked with on the English site. I was mostly impressed with the amount of responsibility given to me within a short period. At the company, I was encouraged and supported to develop my own Marketing events. Observing what professionals do helped in gaining new insights about the field. During this journey, I also had a chance to develop my analytical and interpersonal skills.
The internship was not only professional but also a human experience. The hierarchy was very flat, something I experienced for the first time. I would always look forward to the fika and lunch breaks with my colleagues. From time to time, we had after-work activities such as dinners and barbeques, which were always filled with laughter.
I have nothing but praise for all my colleagues, who helped shape this fantastic experience here. The internship was relevant to my studies and has been nothing short of a practical and enriching process. It is something that will be very useful in my future career – which will hopefully continue in Sweden once I graduate.